Filming went amazing!

Today I filmed and wow what a roller-coaster. The day started with my crush actress telling me the morning of filming that she could only film until 12:30 PM, we were starting filming at 11 AM. I can not express how stressed i was that I only had an hour to film with her (assuming setting up takes 30 min, which it did). The location I picked was perfect, but the owner of the house was out of the house until 11:30, so me and my actors couldn't get in. My crush actress didn't even show up at all. She texted me at 1:00 saying she for sure could not make it... How in the world could someone cancel on something they committed too two hours after they were supposed to show up? Either way I quickly called one of my best friends to fill in her place and she came as soon as possible but she couldn't wear what I originally wanted "sofia" to be wearing, so instead of white with a black jacket, she wore green with a black jacket. green is complementary to pink and it symbolizes nature and serenity which is what the main character thinks of when she sees sofia, this worked out in my favor.

After six hours of filming I finally finished and feel extremely pleased with the result. I did not have access to a professional camera so I had to use my phones camera for the entire film.  I used a three legged mold-able tripod for most of the scenes and I have to say, it looks a lot better then I expected. Im going to spend the next two weeks editing and fixing anything that I may have looked over, or messed up (despite my efforts not too). Im so excited to edit and have everything flow, look,  and sound beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opening scene

Opening credits and film date

Goodwill and Music update!