Editing Process

Now that I got all my filming done (or so I hope, I still need to review all the shots I took) I need to start editing. Just like ant skill, before getting good i need to know the basics. I decided to take the next few days to learn how to edit, by watching tutorials and trying to edit some old videos I have on my phone.

My good friend Daniel told me he uses "Final cut pro" to edit but others tend to use "IMovies" because its easier to learn. Since I dont own a mac and only have an iphone, I decided I should learn how to use final cut pro! After some research, I found out final cut pro was also for Mac computers... very disappointed. I searched and found a good one called Filmora and I will search tutorials for this editing software and how to navigate it!

This week I will learn how to edit and start the process for my film. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opening scene

Opening credits and film date

Goodwill and Music update!