Loss of wifi = Loss of work

The internet in my house has been down all week. I couldn't get any work done or practice editing videos because I couldn't download the software in time. I downloaded and learned the basics as fast as I could but i still need to start the editing process. I honestly dont have much of an update due to the fact that I couldn't work on it all week. But I will explain some key points in my film.

The whole film takes place in Rowins house to support the idea that she stays home because everything important to her in in one place, this helps the fact that she meets Sofia in her house as well. I named the film "Flamingo" because of the pink color coding I did to the main character and also the fact that flamingos are monogamous, one mate for life.

The opening is a small monologue which tells a story Rowins mother used to tell her before she left about her birthday, then is continued with a remark about college applications to give Rowin an age, and also breaks the stereotypical teenage drama where the main character has a quirky backstory and the trope that she "is not like other girls". I will try and edit this scene by Sunday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opening scene

Opening credits and film date

Goodwill and Music update!