Opening scene

I started the editing process and got around 1 hour in before my computer shut down randomly... I lost all my work. This week has not been my week at all. So after crying for about 15 minutes I got back to work and now that I had an idea on what i wanted it would be easier.

I couldn't get  as much of it as I already had, but this is what I finished.
I personally dont like how the audio sounds and want to fix it, I also dont like how the opening feels bland and forced, not as smooth as I wanted it.  I will fix all of these bumps throughout the week but im very disappointed I could barely get any actual progress done on my film, this means I have to work double as hard the rest of the time I have. 

(I also found out very late in the editing process that I need to pay for this editing service and if I dont it puts a HUGE water mark in the middle of my film...this pissed me off... a lot.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opening credits and film date

Goodwill and Music update!