Popular posts from this blog
Editing Process
Now that I got all my filming done (or so I hope, I still need to review all the shots I took) I need to start editing. Just like ant skill, before getting good i need to know the basics. I decided to take the next few days to learn how to edit, by watching tutorials and trying to edit some old videos I have on my phone. My good friend Daniel told me he uses "Final cut pro" to edit but others tend to use "IMovies" because its easier to learn. Since I dont own a mac and only have an iphone, I decided I should learn how to use final cut pro! After some research, I found out final cut pro was also for Mac computers... very disappointed. I searched and found a good one called Filmora and I will search tutorials for this editing software and how to navigate it! This week I will learn how to edit and start the process for my film.
Filming went amazing!
Today I filmed and wow what a roller-coaster. The day started with my crush actress telling me the morning of filming that she could only film until 12:30 PM, we were starting filming at 11 AM. I can not express how stressed i was that I only had an hour to film with her (assuming setting up takes 30 min, which it did). The location I picked was perfect, but the owner of the house was out of the house until 11:30, so me and my actors couldn't get in. My crush actress didn't even show up at all. She texted me at 1:00 saying she for sure could not make it... How in the world could someone cancel on something they committed too two hours after they were supposed to show up? Either way I quickly called one of my best friends to fill in her place and she came as soon as possible but she couldn't wear what I originally wanted "sofia" to be wearing, so instead of white with a black jacket, she wore green with a black jacket. green is complementary to pink and it symboliz...
Comments
Post a Comment